Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Kindle

So for my birthday all i really wanted was either the Nook of the Kindle. Whichever one I got I would have been happy with. So my parents got me the Kindle which I absolutely am In Love with!! My birthday was a few months ago so I have had it for a while. I look online everyday and get free books all the time some really interesting others not so much.

I recently read and finished this book called "Perfect on Paper: The (Mis)Adventures of Waverly Bryson". I could not put this book down. I lost a lot of time in my day reading this book. I even brought it to work and was looking forward to free anytime I had so I could read. I LOVE a book that can grab me and keep me the whole story.

On amazon, which the Kindle is from, they have daily recommendations for you based upon the things you have bought or looked at and had interest in.

I LOVE books that can grab you and get you emotionally involved.I have had books make me cry and laugh so hard I almost pee my pants. The worst thing is when I am at work and people stare at me and wonder what the heck I am doing.

There was this one book that I thought would be a fantastic book because it was true storied about the emergency room and in the ambulance. Its called "Emergency Laughter". I like reading real life stories because I like seeing how crazy other peoples lives are. So i previewed the book and let me just say the very first story I read made me almost throw up. I was laughing at the other stories after but was very hesitant to read them because of the story I had just read. I am 100% certain that no other book I have ever read has ever made me want to throw up so bad. I always thought I had a somewhat strong stomach but after reading this I am not so sure.

I love reading because you never know what you are going to get when you pick up a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment